Your First Visit
Ready to schedule an appointment? Have questions? You should always feel free to give us a call. We're here for you.
What to expect on your first visit
Your first visit with us is usually the longest and we leave the most time in our schedule for it. Please plan to arrive at least fifteen minutes early to complete necessary registration forms. We encourage you to print and fill out forms prior to your arrival to save time.
What to bring with you
It is important that you will bring the following items:
- Prior medical records
- Medications and dosages
- Insurance information
- Photo ID (such as driver’s license)
- Physician referral if applicable
Our office accepts: (Please call if you have further questions)
1. Most PPO's (including Aetna, BlueCross/BlueShield, Cigna, HealthNet, Humana, United HealthCare)
3. CalOptima (with prior authorization)
4. HMO insurances (including ADOC, AltaMed, Caduceus, CareMore, Family Choice, Healthnet Direct, Memorial Care, Noble, PremierCare IPA, Prospect, Regal, Seoul Medical Group, St. Joseph HealthCare, TriCare)
Please be prepared to pay your ‘co-pay’ or ‘co-insurance’ (if applicable) at the time of your visit. We accept only cash or check.